In partnership with Family and Community Services, the NSW Office of the Children's Guardian has developed Child Safe Organisation training for the disability sector. The interactive workshop to assist participants in developing and implementing effective and practical child safe policies and procedures in the workplace. Participants will receive a workbook which includes templates and Child Safe tools.
Participants will learn about:
- Creating a child safe culture
- Codes of conduct
- Situational Prevention and effective risk management
- Effective recruitment and selection tips
- Obligations under the Working With Children Check
- Complaints management techniques
This workshop is supported by Ability Options.