The NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian is proud to introduce Sam, Andy, Fiona and Eve. They’re the stars of the SAFE series, a set of four books containing protective behaviour messages aimed at children 2-6 years old. The OCG runs free workshops to assist participants to develop the skills to deliver this protective behaviours program.
The SAFE book series is a free resource that is available only to organisations attending this workshop
The workshop offers:
- learning outcomes which link to the child safe personal safety messages
- practical hints, tips and tools to make the personal safety messages resonate with children
- points of discussion for engaging children
- ready-made activities for children to complete and better understand how the content of the books relates to them
- information on reporting obligations should a child disclose harm or abuse after the program has been delivered
This workshop is supported by Katoomba Leura Preschool.