An interactive workshop to assist participants in developing and implementing effective and practical child safe policies and procedures in the workplace. Participants will receive a workbook which includes templates and Child Safe tools.
Participants will learn about:
This workshop is supported by Inverell Shire Council.
- Creating a child safe culture
- Situational Prevention and effective risk management
- Recruitment and selection tips
- Obligations under the Working With Children Check
- Complaints management techniques