• Decrease font size
  • Increase font size
  • Print Page
  • Print to PDF

Paid workers

Do you need a Check?

If you are in child-related work you are required to have a Working With Children Check. To find out whether your work qualifies as child-related, see Who needs the check? 

How to apply

If you are in paid work, you must apply for a Check for paid workers. A volunteer Check is not valid for paid work.

Getting the results

Find out more about the application process and when to expect your Check results.

Your information

During verification, your employer can only see your Check status. No information regarding your criminal or work history will be shared.