We offer free child safe training sessions for people working or volunteering in child-related organisations in NSW. The sessions will provide you with skills and resources to help you establish more effective ways to manage risk and focus on creating safe environments for children and young people.
- Creating a child safe culture
- Codes of conduct
- Situational prevention and effective risk management
- Recruitment and selection tips
- Obligations under the Working With Children Check
- Complaints management techniques
Our workshops are FREE but registration is essential. They are held Monday to Thursday between 8.30 am and 6.00 pm.
To host your own session, please complete our training request form. You can also consider attending one of the public sessions listed below. Please select your preferred session to reserve your place now.