Child safe training
The Office of the Children's Guardian run workshops and seminars designed for managers, directors and human resources staff in organisations that work with children and young people.
Participants will learn about
- Creating a child safe culture
- Codes of conduct
- Situational prevention and effective risk management
- Effective recruitment and selection tips
- Obligations under the Working With Children Check
- Complaints management techniques
These face-to-face workshops are FREE but registration is essential. By clicking on your preferred session you can reserve your place now. Our Child Safe eLearning is also free.