Applications for multiple weeks will be accepted on the condition that the weeks are consecutive.
Fee calculation: 1 week fee multiplied by quantity
NB: Your requested start date must be on or before any paid preparatory activity for any employed child, such as (but not limited to), rehearsals, wardrobe fittings, the making of sound recordings, publicity activities, makeup checks, and production dates.
This is a legal document and declaration
I declare that I am a Director or a Trustee of the above named company/trust, or I am applying as a sole trader or I am a student currently enrolled in a tertiary course. I understand that:
- authorised employers must comply with the Children and Young Persons (Care & Protection) Act 1998 (the Act) and the Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) (Child Employment) Regulation 2015 (the Regulation)
- conditions will be attached to the Authority in accordance with clause 5 of Schedule 2 of the Act
- authorised employers are not permitted to employ babies under 12 weeks of age unless the Children’s Guardian has given specific written approval to do so in accordance with clause 28 of the Code of Practice (Schedule 1 of the Regulation)
- I must notify the Children’s Guardian if the name or address of the above named employer changes
- if I am making this declaration on behalf of a company or trust, I must notify the Children’s Guardian if I cease to have authority to represent the directors or trustees, and giving false or misleading information is a serious offence.